If you have an issue with your .dot board please submit details via this form
- Customer name.
- Description of fault.
- Serial number of board.
- Phone number.
- Shipping address.
- Date and proof of purchase.
- Attach video or photo and proof of purchase.
We are happy to conduct a service/repair but will need to inspect the board first to figure out if the issue is covered under warranty. If it isn't covered, we will provide you with an estimate on parts and labor. We can arrange shipping which we will request you pay for as part of the repair costs. If the board is covered by warranty, we will cover the return shipping costs. Shipping and handling both ways will cost $60.00, this will be payable upon return of your board along with any repair costs.
As a reminder, below are some of the common things that are not covered under warranty below:
- If the board is over 1 year old.
- If the damage is due to water damage.
- Accidental damage. eg. run over by car or similar.
- Boards that are customised with non standard equipment are generally not covered under warranty.
We will make every attempt to turn around warranty repairs within 5 business days (not including shipping time). In rare cases, and in times of high volume, we may need to take longer.