Windows Minimum Requirements
Before installing dot Hub Firmware Tool, please ensure that your PC meets the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7~10 operating systems
- Standard USB port 2.0 or 3.0
- A USB to Micro-B USB cable
- At least 40Mb of hard drive spare required
- Windows 95,98, Windows ME, Windows NT are not supported NOTE: for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows7
- You must be logged into the system with Administrator rights to install the firmware tool.
- On Windows Vista and Windows 7, always install the software using “Run as Administrator” to start the installer. If you are unsure if you have Administrator rights, please verify first before installing software
- Windows 8 and Windows 10 Security might require you have the latest FTDI drivers installed. Go to https://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm if you are having trouble with your drivers.
Macintosh Minimum Requirements
- Please note: Mac OS Big Sur is not yet supported.